Back to Learn
A conversation with Leslie Venetz on the value of intuition in sales
JOIN THE DISCUSSION HERE:
In this episode of the Science of Selling STEM, I had the great privilege of speaking with Leslie Venetz, a three-time head of sales and founder of a consulting company, Sales Team Builder LLC. Leslie is one of the biggest sales TikTok influencers in the game and although she’s got a big following on TikTok, her message is so much more. She is super passionate about creating inclusive, respective sales teams to level up their profession of sales.
As you will hear for yourself, Leslie has a genuine passion for sales and helping others become the best they can be. She consistently and with pleasure, gives back to the sales community. We will talk about her inspiring professional journey in sales, how far we still need to go for more women in sales, bringing inclusivity to the sales industry, and so much more. Don’t miss out on this incredible episode.
On Today’s Episode of the Science of Selling STEM:
- From a cold caller to a three-time head of sales (01:43)
- How to know the difference between uncomfortable and icky in a sales role (03:16)
- Rebuilding her confidence after leaving a toxic work environment (08:12)
- Positively impacting salespeople that she had in her team (12:26)
- Moving down from manager to individual contributor is not a step back (17:29)
- Why it’s important to set good boundaries between your work and personal life (22:11)
- Being great at talking about sales on TikTok (28:28)
- Having the courage to quit her corporate day job and become a full-time entrepreneur (32:14)